Dedication of Our Partners
Dedication to our Partners
Our partners are all very dedicated to and devoted to our mission. We recognize and thank each partner’s endless efforts in their respective areas of expertise as they apply to the work we do towards the objective of the foundation. We would like to give them merit and full recognitions for their participation in the vision and mission of the Foundation Enfant Jesus work in Haiti.
Primary Health Care and Child Nutrition in Lamardelle
Project duration: 15 February 2012 to 14 February 2015
Medeor has committed funding for 3 years Fondation Enfant Jesus Community Health Clinic (CCEJ). The goal of this partnership is to provide the Lamardelle community with multiple primary care health services.
• The CCEJ offers regular medical services to the population of Lamardelle.
• Community Health Workers offer services to the population by identification of new patients, follow-up on patients and health education.
• Preventive and awareness community campaign of basic public health and hygiene issues and knows how to avoid transmission of communicable diseases.
• Improved the quality and provide nutritional components to school and crèches children in the care of FEJ
• Establish a nutrition program for malnourished children care serve in the CCEJ.
• Parents in Lamardelle community will be educated about how to provide healthy nutrition to children.
Orphan program of children received in the crèche after the January 12th 2010, earthquake.