Service Trips to Haiti
We welcome groups of 1-12 people for 1-week volunteer projects and service at our facilities in Haiti. You and your group will be provided with food, lodging, ground transportation and coordination of your work activities. You will be working with and alongside our Haitian staff to help improve the quality of our programs. Since our programs our diverse, we have a broad range of volunteer needs. We can use assistance with everything from manual labor projects, to teacher-training, to professional development, and medical professionals. Scroll down for a list of some of our current needs. And check out this newsletter from a 2017 trip that includes a video.
Ready to join us? scroll down to fill out the inquiry form and view the calendar of scheduled work groups.
Other Volunteer Needs
This is a partial list of volunteer skills and projects that are needed on an ongoing basis.
- Small business development
- Early childhood educators
- Basic construction/carpentry/masonry etc.
- Sports or art activities for school-aged children
- Click HERE for a complete list of Construction Needs
- Click HERE for a complete list of School Needs
Depending on the nature of your specialty, your role with be to provide education to FEJ's clinic staff and/or to provide direct patient care.
- Dentists and Hygienists
- Optometrists and Ophthalmologists
- ER doctors and nurses
- Primary care doctors and nurses
- Physical/Speech/Occupational Therapists
- Click HERE for a complete list of Clinic Needs